- Vin Diesel has stated that Fast & Furious 7 will be the start of a new trilogy. Possibly, this may lead to Fast 8 and 9? 
- On 11th September 2013, it was announced that Fast 8 was currently planned and is in the works. It was also revealed actor Kurt Russell, who is expected to play a father figure to Dom, may not appear in Fast Seven but make his debut in Fast 8.However, Russell stated himself that he wa shooting scenes for Fast Seven. It was later confirmed that he would continue his role in Fast and Furious 8.
- Diesel stated they have planned the structure of the story from Fast 7 through to Fast 9 wether they have been signed on or not. He also stated with a new director, it is the chance for the franchise to head into a new direction.
- After actor Paul Walker died, possibilities left numerous thinking wether the franchise could continue. It was predicted the franchise would continue without Walker – by either killing him off or a re-cast, which was unlikely in this case.
- Diesel, Rodriguez, Brewster, Gibson and Bridges are considered ‘regulars’ and will return in upcoming films. Walker’s character Brian will NOT be killed off but will instead retire and exit the franchise. Lucas Black has been confirmed to return to Fast 7, 8 and 9. Dwayne Johnson character Hobbs has been rumoured to being killed off, following his tweet. Kurt Russell will appear in Fast 8 while Pataky, Kelly and Wow are left unknown wether they appear later in the franchise.
- Walker’s brothers, Cody and Caleb Walker could replace Walker in upcoming films.
- Universal is rumoured to bring former director Justin Lin, back in the franchise to direct the final films. Universal chairman Donna Langley states she thinks there will be “at least three more” films. The franchise could also continue without Brian O’ Conner, yet there is no guarantee or confirmation to wether the will be three films.
- Music is produced by Brian Tyler – Original film score.
(full playlist/sound available soon when tracks are released, tracks in bold are unavailable)
- The movie was originally due to release on July 11, 2014. It was delayed however, following the death of Paul Walker (30th November 2013) to April 10th 2015. It was later pushed forward a week to April 3rd, 2015.
- This film will be dedicated to the memory of Paul Walker.
- Filming began in September. 
- Locations such as Tokyo and the Middle East will take place in this film, But also back to their original hometown, Los Angeles.
- On July 15, 2013, it was revealed that shooting will take place in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Additional casting for smaller speaking roles will take place in the shooting locations of Georgia and Louisiana in the US
- Egypt was supposedly another location in the film, however due to conflicts, violence and war in the country, they decided to scrap the orginal plan and choose another place instead.
- James Wan has replaced former director Justin Lin, taking over the Fast & Furious franchise.
- Denzel Washington was offered a role at one point, but rejected the desicion. His role would have included a very small, cameo appearance in the seveth film and expand much more in the next film. This is very similar to the introduction of Jason Statham who will play Ian Shaw.
- Lucas Black will be reprising his role as Sean Boswell. It is reported that he will be a ‘regular’ to the series, and will star in not only Fast 8 but also Fast 9. He is signed for all three films.
- Singer Iggy Azalea will have a cameo. Coincedentally, Rita Ora, who was featured on Azalea’s track, Black Widow, had a cameo in the previous film.
- Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was featured in the film at one point but this was scrapped due her conflicting schedules with Ram Leela.
- Similar to how Justin Lin connected Han’s backstory with Better Luck Tomorrow, James Wan will connect his film Death Sentence, which will have a major influence on the film. Kevin Bacon, who starred in Death Sentence, could also make a cameo.
- Ludacris stated Paul Walker had completed atleast “80% of the film”. After they had a few months to process the mourning, they knew the had to continue – in order to dediacte Walker’s legacy and what he had wanted. It is what bonded them ven closer and carry on the legacy in order to devote and honour Walker’s greatest legacy and his unforgettable role of Brian O’Conner.
“The Road to Furious 7”
“7 Seconds of 7”
Behind The Scenes